We’re always on the look out for engaged and engaging minds.
The kinds of minds that look round every corner. Lift the lid off every box. Question every question. Yearn to taste every type of gherkin. Well, that one’s not a requirement! Whether you’re interested in joining us at differento/ogy, d.fferent or we @re d.fferent, we’ve got a question for you. Have you got an open mind or a lorry load of talent? Because we love it when people have both.
If you’re interested in doing things differently, get in touch
£25k+ (negotiable DOE)
Our Newcastle office (London is also a possibility)
We’ve had a great year and we want to add two Insight Managers to the team at Differentology.
The roles are suited to mid-level researchers, and we’d be happy with either qual or quant.
What we’re looking for:
– A can-do attitude – a track record of getting involved and getting things done
– A commercial focus on the business relevance of what you do
– Confidence and clarity in the way you communicate and express ideas
– Curiosity and a strong desire to know and understand more
– The ability to relate to others with passion, enthusiasm, fun and humour
– Enjoy challenging and problem solving, constantly looking for new and better ways to do things
Who we are:
Differentology is a new breed agency. We combine research, insight, strategy, technology and creativity to help our clients build and grow their brands. We have a head office in Newcastle upon Tyne as well as office space London, servicing clients both nationally and internationally. Clients include Sky TV, Channel 4, The Times, NME, MTV, Disney and AutoTrader.
Skills and experience you need:
- > 3+ years as a researcher (either qual or quant)
- > Research agency experience is a bonus
- > Excellent communication and influencing skills
- > Excellent attention to detail
- > Great organisation skills
- > Proven project management and time management skills
- > A passion for thinking beyond the obvious, both laterally and creatively
- > Consistently exceeding internal and external expectations
- > Extracting insights from complex research and identifying implications for brands
- > Ability to work across teams and geographies
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to