We’re always on the look out for engaged and engaging minds.
The kinds of minds that look round every corner. Lift the lid off every box. Question every question. Yearn to taste every type of gherkin. Well, that one’s not a requirement! Whether you’re interested in joining us at differento/ogy, d.fferent or we @re d.fferent, we’ve got a question for you. Have you got an open mind or a lorry load of talent? Because we love it when people have both.
If you’re interested in doing things differently, get in touch
Our Newcastle office (with occasional trips to London)
d.fferento/ogy is a new breed research company, using technology to gain insights. We have an enviable client list (including Samsung, The Times, BSkyB and Santander… to name a few).
You’ll join a small, experienced team, with a reputation for delivering some of the most high profile and innovative projects in media.
You will be responsible for analysing quantitative survey data and investigating the effectiveness of specific client advertising campaigns. A key part of the job role involves ensuring that returned data is properly processed and analysed, and compiling data outputs into reports on a regular basis.
- > Educated to degree level
- > Strong analytical skills
- > Ability to work with numerical data
- > A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- > Good organisational skills
- > Can-do attitude
- > The desire to work hard and do better, always
- > Experience of SPSS (or other statistical software) would be an advantage
- > Experience of statistical science/mathematics would also be a plus
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to